Saturday 16 June 2018

I still love you all the same

The last few songs featured love that persisted despite separation. So does today's Mandarin song, 一样爱着你 (Yíyàng àizhe nǐ, Loving you the same way). I met it sometime before summer 2012 or at the start of that summer, and translated it to English and French probably in August. Looking at files, the 5/8/12 19:26 file doesn't have either of the translations, while the 18/8/12 15:27 file has both in the version below, so there you have a more precise dating interval. In fact, the printout of the 28/7/12 file has both in handwritten form, and the mega-intro dates those manuscripts to 11/8/12. Lines different in the manuscripts from the below versions:
  1. «Don’t fear judgementDoomsday», a failed beginning;
  2. «That can’t bear to go»;
  3. «I cannot b’lieve», what the fuck was I doing with this one?
  4. «Don’t care how many say uI should go», a self-correction;
  5. «Sometimes I’ll start hummin’ memories», a very minor -ing/in' difference;
  6. «The ghappiness I wait for needs not a doubt», probably a scrapped beginning with "gladness" in place of "happiness";
  7. «Shieldin’ me», another -ing/-in' difference;
  8. «It’s U always lovin’ me», again;
  9. The last line is missing, not sure when I did that;
  10. «Je ne’ crains pas le», another scrapped beginning; also, we've moved to the French;
  11. «Pourquoi tu me donne», grammar error, or forgotten -s;
  12. «Comme une météor», spello or forgotten -e;
  13. «Quei veut pas aller», self-corrected grammar error;
  14. «Moi je peux pas croire»;
  15. «Que tu m’ laisse où que j’était»;
  16. «Cherchant atatendant», self-corrected spello;
  17. «Pleu Souffrir hurler fort’ment pleurer», attempt to start translating from the end :);
  18. «Il n'import […]», spello;
  19. «Parfois je chantonne des mémoirs», spello;
  20. «La joi que j’attends n’a pas besoin de doute», spello (joie);
  21. «Je peuxsais que je peux bien», scrapped beginning;
  22. «Qui m’ conduit» -> guies;
  23. «C’est toi qui pour toujours m’aime», scrapped beginning;
  24. Again, the last line is missing.
However, it's not "guides" but "guies", fixed 0:52 19/12/21. Let's see!


不怕末日
因为我有你
你给我的
不计较原因
我一直相信
笑容不需要练习

* 忘不了你
慌张的表情
像舍不得
消失的流星
我无法相信
你把我留在原地
找着等着
我想你
想得彻底
就让我
痛着喊着用力哭泣

@ 我还是一样的爱着你
不管多少人劝我放弃
# 有时候我会哼起回忆
这是你可以
给我的勇气
我还是一样的爱着你
等待的幸福更不需要怀疑
我知道我可以
一直这样爱你

*

@ # OH

回到过去OH
是你
牵着我
保护我
是你一直爱着我

#

我永远都愿意 一直这样爱你


Don’t fear Doomsday
Because I have you
I don’t care why
You now give to me
I have always thought
Smiling needs not practiced be

* Can’t forget your
Panick-stricken face
Like a meteor
Which can’t bear to go
I cannot believe
That you leave me where I was
Seeking waiting
I want you
The whole of you
You make me
Grieving shouting with great strength cry

@ I still am loving you the same way
Don’t care how many say I should go
# Sometimes I’ll start humming memories
This is the courage
You can give to me
I still am loving you the same way
The happiness I wait for needs not a doubt
I know I always can
Love you in this same way

*

@ # OH

Back in the past OH
It’s you
Leading me
Shielding me
It’s you always loving me

#

I always want to love you always this same way
Bù pà mòrì
Yīnwèi wǒ yǒu nǐ
Nǐ gěi wǒ de
Bù jìjiào yuányīn
Wǒ yīzhí xiāngxìn
Xiàoróng bù xūyào liànxí

* Wàng bù liǎo nǐ
Huāngzhāng de biǎoqíng
Xiàng shěbude
Xiāoshī de liúxīng
Wǒ wúfǎ xiāngxìn
Nǐ bǎ wǒ liú zài yuándì
Zhǎozhe děngzhe
Wǒ xiǎng nǐ
Xiǎng de chèdǐ
Jiù ràng wǒ
Tòngzhe hǎnzhe yòng lì kūqì

@ Wǒ háishì yīyàng de àizhe nǐ
Bùguǎn duōshǎo rén quàn wǒ fàngqì
# Yǒushíhou wǒ huì hēng qǐ huíyì
Zhè shì nǐ kěyǐ
Gěi wǒ de yǒngqì
Wǒ háishì yīyàng de àizhe nǐ
Děngdài de xìngfú gēngbù xūyào huáiyí
Wǒ zhīdào wǒ kěyǐ
Yīzhí zhèyàng ài nǐ

*

@ # OH

Huí dào guòqù OH
Shì nǐ
Qiānzhe wǒ
Bǎohù wǒ
Shì nǐ yīzhí àizhe wǒ

#

Wǒ yǒngyuǎn dōu yuànyì yīzhí zhèyàng ài nǐ


Je n’ crains pas le
Jugement car j’ai toi
Je m’en fiche de
Pourquoi tu me donnes
Moi j’ai toujours cru
Qu’à sourire n’y faut pratique

* Je n’oublie ta
Expression de peur
Comme une météore
Que veut pas aller
Moi je n’ peux pas croire
Que tu me laisses où que j’étais
Cherchant attendant
Je veux toi
Je te veux tout
Donc tu m’ fais
Souffrir hurler fort’ment pleurer

@ Je t’aime encore en la même manière
Il n’importe si tant d’ gens disent « Va-t’en »
# Parfois je chantonne des mémoires
Ça c’est le courage
Que tu m’ peux donner
Je t’aime encore en la même manière
La joie que j’attends n’a pas besoin de doute
Je sais que je peux bien
T’aimer ainsi toujours

*

@ # OH

Dans le passé OH
C’est toi
Qui me guies
Qui m’ protège
C’est toi qui pour toujours m’aime

#

Toujours je vais vouloir t’aimer ainsi toujours

No comments:

Post a Comment