Saturday 4 August 2018

Crying stars

"Why do I cry?" last time, "Tears of lone stars" today: we keep our crying theme with 孤星泪 (Gū xīng lèi), another Mandarin song from 2012 translated that summer. This one I met in July/August, probably, given my 2011-2012 file has it very near its end. In effect, the mega-intro dates the translation to 26/8/12, and it first appears in the 3/9/12 file in the below version. The song itself first appears in the 18/8 file. Let's see it!


* 我是一滴远方
孤星的泪水
藏在妳身上已几万年
所有妳的心事
都被我看见
让我温暖妳的脸

# 悄悄滑落在妳脸庞
从妳红色而深情的眼眶
离别时的吻
你有太多感伤
我滚烫而失去了方向
缠绕着那风中
依稀的灯光
没有了选择
你让我流浪
流浪在夜空
流浪使我不再寂寞





在我被吹干以前







不要再和他见面
* Wǒ shì yī dī yuǎnfāng
Gū xīng de lèishuǐ
Cáng zài nǐ shēn shàng yǐ jǐ wǎn nián
Suǒyǒu nǐ de xīnshì
Dōu bèi wǒ kànjiàn
Ràng wǒ wēnnuǎn nǐ de liǎn

# Qiāoqiāo huáluò zài nǐ liǎnpáng
Cóng nǐ hóngsè ér shēnqíng de yǎnkuàng
Líbié shí de wěn
Nǐ yǒu tài duō gǎnshāng
Wǒ gǔntàng ér shīqùle fāngxiàng
Chánràozhe nà fēng zhōng
Yīxī de dēngguāng
Méiyǒule xuǎnzé
Nǐ ràng wǒ liúlàng
Liúlàng zài yèkōng
Liúlàng shǐ wǒ bù zài jìmò

*

*

Zài wǒ bèi chuī gàn yǐqián

#

*

*

Bùyào zài hé tā jiànmiàn


* I’m a little teardrop
From a far-off star
Hid in you almost a thousand years
All your small heart’s worries
I have seen them all
Let me come to warm your face

# I slip quiet down your visage
From your eyes all red with deepest feelings
For the parting kiss
You are simply too sad
I’m boiling and have lost direction
For the faint lights winding
Up inside this wind
You did not yet choose
You make me flow out
Flow out in the night sky
Flow out makes me no more alone

*

*

Before I get blown and dried

#

*

*

Do not meet with him again

No comments:

Post a Comment