Friday 25 December 2020

White Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Today I give you White Christmas, a very well-known Christmas carol, which I translated into Chinese on 2/12/20, partly around 10:20, partly around 13:40. Will I fill the column with another translation? Only time will tell. Then around 18 on 14/12/20 I change «我在梦到白色耶诞», «有孩子希望», «跟我每一个耶诞卡», and «愿你的耶诞都白色的» to their current form. On 16/12/20 in the morning I realize the 白圣诞 I'd taken from this video (lyrics and translation here) was actually 雪白圣诞, so I change my «我正在梦到白圣诞» to its current form. Let's see it!



I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know,
Where the treetops glisten,
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write.
May your days be merry and bright,
And may all your Christmases be white!



我在梦到雪白圣诞
梦到曾认识的风景
那儿有树顶闪光,
有小孩希望
听到雪中的马铃
我在梦到雪白圣诞
跟我每一张圣诞卡
祝你活得幸福快乐,
祝你的圣诞都变白色。
Wǒ zài mèng dào xuébái Shèngdàn
Mèng dào céng rènshí de fēngjǐng
Nǎr yǒu shùdǐng shǎnguāng,
Yǒu xiǎohái xīwàng
Tīng dào xuě zhōng de mǎlíng
Wǒ zài mèng dào xuébái Shèngdàn
Gēn wǒ měi yī zhāng Shèngdànkǎ
Zhù nǐ huó dé xìngfú kuàilè,
Zhù nǐ de Shèngdàn dōu biàn báisè.

No comments:

Post a Comment