Monday 24 May 2021

Table of sadness

What? An Albanian song with an English post? Yeah, I swear I tried translating Tavolina e mërzis' to Italian, but it didn't work out (I only got to «Io son qui / Ove son caduta/o / In fondo al mondo / Colpita/o m'hai tu / Con la bottiglia dell'amor / Sto al tavolino del dolor» for verse 1, which kinda sucks and doesn't even have all the rhymes, «Io son qui […] Con le schegge dell'amor / Sto al tavolino del dolor» for verse 2, and «Oh quanto io t'amai! / E quanto sopportai! […]» for the chorus), so I went into Chinese, and thus the intro and literal translation are both in English.
OK, so when did I do that? Yesterday! More specifically, at 23:47 I started with Italian, but I wasn't sold on the result, so at 23:50 I started the Chinese, finishing it at 0:19. I did translate a couple more lines into Italian along the way, and another couple shortly afterwards, but it came out meh, as seen above… 在大的哀伤->在为大哀伤 was made 19:43 23/5/21. The line «我到这儿/我在这儿» was originally «我在这儿», then was changed for all versions within 23:50 22/5/21, and then by 19:44 the next day the original resurfaced for one instance. But is that it?
Assolutamente no. Infatti poi l'ho ripresa, questa traduzione, e l'ho pure finita. E quindi intro a lingua mista, yey! E la traduzione letterale inglese rimarrà come scheda di navigazione. Comunque, il 6/11 alle 0:40 ho rifatto la prima strofa, alle 22:13 ho ritoccato quel rifacimento, poi l'8/11 tra le 17:47 e le 17:51 ho fatto la strofa 3 e la prima riga della seguente, e la notte seguente tra le 0:43 e le 0:58 ho finito il tutto. "Tavolina" sembra un falso amico, non è un tavolino ma un tavolo, quindi il 2/12/22 alle 19:03 tutti i «Sto al tavolino del dolor» diventano «Io sto alla mensa del dolor». Quanto agli «Al tavolino del dolor», alle 15:53 del 3/12/22, mentre aggiusto i primi cosi, penso a «A questa mensa del dolor». Penso anche di togliere l'articolo alla preposizione, ma no. Da ultimo, alle 15:56 penso a «Siedo alla mensa del dolor», ma anche quello preferisco di no.
Let's see this!





Jam atje
Ku rash' përtok'
Ku m' ke godit'goditur
Mas' ul'ti n' bot'
Jam me shishen e dashnis'dashurie
Në tavolinën e mërzis'

Jam atje
Ku u theva keq
Nga lista t' gjallëve
Ku ti më ke heq'
Jam me troshatthërrimet e dashnis'
Në tavolinën e mërzis'

* Sa shum' të pasna dashtpaska dashur
Sa shum' pasna përbipaska gëlltitur
S' kom dit'kam ditur me bôtë bëj ma mir'
Ma mir' nuk pasna dit'
Ma mir' nuk pasna dit'

*

Dashnin'Dashurinë e dua
Po frik' kam prej dashnis'dashurisë
Kjo jeta njerk'
M' largoi prej shoq'nis'
Ma ka rujt'ruajtur një vend të lir'
Në tavolinën e mërzis'

O zemër ja ku jam
Rrëzo-m' me gisht
Emrin thu-ma
Njollos-e lirisht
Jam aty prej ka jam nis'nisur
Në tavolinën e mërzisë

*

*



我到这儿
就有下落
地上最低,
因你打我。
带着爱情的瓶子,
我坐在哀伤的桌子

我在这儿,
严重的打破,
从活人的列表
你把我取走。
带着爱情的小碴儿,
在哀伤的桌子坐下

* 爱你得这么多!
我这么多忍受!
我没会做更好
更好我没会做
更好我没会做

我想要爱,
却为爱来恐惧
严格的人生
从友情带我去
而给我保存位置,
在伟大哀伤的桌子。

哦亲爱我在这儿,
请用手指切我,
诅咒我名字,
请自由地说!
我在开始的地方,
就在哀伤的桌子上。

*

*

I am here
Where I fell to the ground
Where you hit me
[At the] bottom of the world
I am with the bottle of love
At the table of gloominess

I am here
Where I broke badly
From the list of the living
Where you removed me
I am with the shards of love
At the table of gloominess

* How much I loved you!
How much I drank in (put up with)!
I haven't known to do better,
Better I haven't known!
Better I haven't known!

*

I want love,
But I have fear from love,
This bitch life
Separated me from friendship,
It has saved me a free place
At the table of gloominess

O heart, here I am,
Cut me down with a finger,
Say my name,
Curse it freely,
I am here from where I have begun,
At the table of gloominess

*

*
Fino a qui
Son caduta giù,
Sul fondo del mondo
Sbattuta m'hai tu
Con la bottiglia dell'amor
Io sto alla mensa del dolor

Io son qui
Non sono più
Sulla lista dei vivi:
Cancellata m'hai tu!
Con le schegge dell'amor
Io sto alla mensa del dolor

* Oh quanto io t'amai!
E quanto sopportai!
Non seppi meglio far,
Di meglio far non so,
Di meglio far non so!

*

Io voglio l'amor,
Timor però mi fa:
Lontano dagli amici
La vita posta m'ha,
Un posto libero io ho
A questa mensa del dolor.

O caro, eccomi qui,
Col dito stroncami,
Per nome chiamami,
Se vuoi insultami:
Qui dove ho iniziato sto,
A questa mensa del dolor.

*

*



Wǒ dào zhèr
Jiù yǒu xiàluò
Dì shàng zuì dī,
Yīn nǐ dǎ wǒ.
Dàizhe àiqíng de píngzi,
Wǒ zuò zài āishāng de zhuōzi

Wǒ zài zhèr
Yánzhòng de dǎpò,
Cóng huórén de lièbiǎo
Nǐ bǎ wǒ qǔ zǒu.
Dàizhe àiqíng de xiǎo chár,
Zài āishāng de zhuōzi zuò xià

* Ài nǐ dé zhème duō!
Wǒ zhème duō rěnshòu!
Wǒ méi huì zuò gèng hǎo
Gèng hǎo wǒ méi huì zuò
Gèng hǎo wǒ méi huì zuò

Wǒ xiǎngyào ài,
Què wèi ài lái kǒngjù
Yángé de rénshēng
Cóng yǒuqíng dài wǒ qù
Ér gěi wǒ bǎocún wèizhì,
Zài wěidà āishāng de zhuōzi.

Ó qīn'ài wǒ zài zhèr,
Qǐng yòng shǒuzhǐ qiè wǒ,
Zǔzhòu wǒ míngzì,
Qǐng zìyóu de shuō!
Wǒ zài kāishǐ de dìfāng,
Jiù zài āishāng de zhuōzi shàng.

*

*

No comments:

Post a Comment