Saturday 21 December 2019

Winter girl

Today we have no link with the previous post, because I couldn't find any link between this song and another one, and so I just stuck it at the end – well, almost, there is still "My brothers", which was designated as the ender of the regular posts since the first blog post plan. OK, so one day, precisely on Sep 22 2019, the day after I'd come back to l'Aquila, I went to print something at the hotel's Open Space, and there was a score in the printer, titled "Co Be Mua Dong". I guessed it had to be a Vietnamese song from the spelling, YouTubed it, and found Cô-bé mùa-đông, today's song, which gives this post its title. A few days later, on Oct 2 (or was it Oct 1? Depends on whether midnight had passed or not, probably not yet, but it passed before I started translating), I looked up every possible word in the song in the Wiktionary, both English and Vietnamese, and understood the song.
  1. It was then natural to go into Chinese, and modulo a part I hadn't quite understood which was translated at 1:52 and a tweak the following morning, I had a ready translation within 1:08. I originally left vô-tình in the keyboard, but on 10/10/19 (and probably earlier in my thoughts) I changed 轻轻吹 to the present version (l. 2). Oh, and 我还在这里 isn't really literal, changed it on 10/10/19 15:49 to 这儿还剩我 and then to 这儿剩下我 at 15:51.
  2. Then I turned to English, which I'd been thinking of ever since meeting the song, and I was done within 1:17, modulo the same part as the Chinese which I did by 1:54, and a couple tweaks the following morning. Also, on 11/10/21 at 11:55, the line «There will be just me next to you» takes its present form.
  3. Then on 1/11/19 in the afternoon I translated the first half of the first part into Romagnol, that night shortly before 1:15 I got to the second part, and I finished the job around 23:30 on 2/11, leaving an open question: what do I fill the column with?
  4. And I answer this at 23:15: French, which I start at 23:16 directly in this draft, and do all in one go, ending at 23:28, with only three changes, namely pas->plus in l. 2 of part 3 at 23:26, âge->aise in 6 of that part at 23:27 (âge was Italian "agio" tricking me), and De->Dans in l. 9 of that part at 23:27 or 23:28.
According to the video title, the singers are Đăng Khôi (male) and Thủy Tiên, so I'll use Đ for the male and T for the female. So, let's see this!


T: Từng cơn gió,
Khẽ vô-tình
Chiếc lá lìa cành,
Buông xuống lòng-đường
Đ: Ngồi nhặt chiếc lá
Tôi nhớ về
Cô-bé đáng-yêu của tôi
T: Mùa-đông đến
Em vẫn cười,
Em ước mình là
Bông-tuyết ngoài-trời
Để được bay mãi
Lên thiên-đường,
Một thiên-đường tuyết rơi...

Đ: Tuyết chẳng có đâu em ơi,
Chỉ có tôi bên-cạnh em thôi
T: Mùa-đông đến gió khiến em se lạnh
Đ: Đừng lo vì còn tôi đây

Đ: Bước cùng với-nhau
Dưới cơn mưa-phùn rất lâu
Tôi nhìn em,
Em đỏ-mặt,
Em không nói
Khiến_cho lòng tôi bồi-hồi
Trong ngần-mắt em
Thấy long lanh
Muôn ngàn tuyết rơi
Một mùa-đông
Em đứng đó,
T: Một mùa-đông êm-đềm.



女:每阵风
轻轻无意
片叶离枝
落下路去
男:坐拿取叶
我想到
我可爱的小女
女:冬天来
我还微笑
我只愿做
外面雪花
为了能飞
上天堂
下雪的天堂。。。

男:宝贝,没有了雪
只有我在你旁边了
女:冬天来风让我好冷
男:别怕:这儿剩下我

男:一起走步
淋着好长阵小雨
我看你
你脸红
你静静
就让我心不安
在你眼里
的千阵下雪
快迷失
有个冬天
你站在那儿
女:安静的冬天。。。



T: Cun 'e vẽt
Ch''e sòppia piã,
'E chësca al fòi
Ch'al va int la strê.
Đ: Mè in tòi sò òna,
E a pẽs
A la mi burdlitìna.
T: 'E vẽ l' invéran,
Incôra a rid,
A vòi sôl rèss'r
Un fiòch ad név,
Par vulêṙ sò
Infẽn 'e ẓil,
Un ẓil tòtt pĩ 'd név

Đ: Chêra, s' la-n-ji fòss la név,
A-i s'rèbb sôl mè ‘vṣẽn a tè.
T: S' 'e vẽ l' invéran, e a-i ò frèdd 't 'e vẽt...
Đ: Tranquèlla: a-i sò 'què mè.

Đ: Andẽn insẽ
Sòtt’a ‘st’aquarina longa,
Me a-t guérd,
Tè t dvẽt ròssa,
T-a-n dì gnit
E t-a-m fé priocupêṙ
Int i tu ócc
Mè a-m pérd
‘T ‘e mëz ‘d la név,
Un invéran
T staṣìva alè.
T: Un invêran tranquèll…
T: With each gentle
Gust of wind,
A leaf falls down
Unto the road
Đ: I pick it up
And think of
My lovely little girl
T: Winter comes
I still smile
Just want to be
A snowflake outdoors
That I may fly
Up to the sky
A sky full of snow…

Đ: Babe, should there be no snow,
I'll be alone here next to you.
T: Come the winter, if wind makes me feel cold…
Đ: Fear not: I’ll still be here

Đ: I walk with you
In this drizzle that lasts long
I look at you
And you blush
You don’t speak
And make my heart uneasy.
In your silv’ry eyes
I get lost
In falling snow
One winter you
Were standing there
T: Such a peaceful time…



Nǚ: Měi zhèn fēng
Qīngqīng wúyì
Piàn yè lízhī
Luò xià lù qù
Nán: Zuò ná qǔ yè
Wǒ xiǎng dào
Wǒ kě'ài de xiǎonǚ
Nǚ: Dōngtiān lái
Wǒ hái wéixiào
Wǒ zhǐ yuàn zuò
Wàimiàn xuěhuā
Wèile néng fēi
Shàng tiāntáng
Xià xuě de tiāntáng...

Nán: Bǎobèi, méiyǒule xuě
Zhǐ yǒu wǒ zài nǐ pángbiānle
Nǚ: Dōngtiān lái fēng ràng wǒ hǎo lěng
Nán: Bié pà: zhèr shèngxià wǒ

Nán: Yīqǐ zǒu bù
Línzhe hǎo cháng zhèn xiǎoyǔ
Wǒ kàn nǐ
Nǐ liǎnhóng
Nǐ jìngjìng
Jiù ràng wǒ xīn bù'ān
Zài nǐ yǎn lǐ
De qiān zhèn xiàxuě
Kuài míshī
Yǒu gè dōngtiān
Nǐ zhàn zài nàr
Nǚ: Ānjìng de dōngtiān...



T: Avec chaque
Coup d' vent fin,
Il tombe une feuille
Sur la rue.
Đ: En recuillant-la,
Je pense
A ma fille adorable.
T: Il vient l'hiver,
J'souris encore,
J'voudrais seul être
Un flocon d'neige,
Et pouvoir m'envoler
Au ciel,
Un ciel plein de neige…

Đ: Chère, s'y avait pas de neige,
Y aurait seulment moi avec toi.
T: S'il vient l'hiver, et j'ai froid dans le vent...
Đ: Ne crains: je suis ici.

Đ: On ve ensemble
Sous une bruine qui n'finit plus,
J'te regarde,
Tu rougis,
Tu n'dis rien
Et mon cœur n'est pas à son aise
Moi, je me perds
Dans la neige
Dans tes yeux,
Un hiver
T'étais là.
T: Un hiver tranquil…

No comments:

Post a Comment