Saturday 22 June 2019

Deep love - quite possibly the last one :)

I already said just about all I need to say in this introduction to today's 深深的爱 | Shēnshēn de ài in the last post, except that I translated this one only to English, and mostly during the night between 22/3 and 23/3/19, after midnight, with a tweak the following morning and another one («blurred so much» -> «so confused») on recording day 29/4/23 at 14:46/47 while cutting the video. Wanting to record it next weekend, on 24/4/23 at 9:46-10:10 I make a rhyming remake. I show the original on the left, and the remake on the right. On 2/5/23, listening to the vid with mom, I notice that «Can't forget how I swore to love thee» comes out stressed weird. I honestly think I already noticed that earlier and thought of this change then, but anyway, at 19:51, I switch "love" and "to" as below. I'm talking about the rhyming remake, last section, l. 2. 4/5/23 10:16-10:17 «My deep love» becomes «My true love» and «I'll know those lands intimately» gains its «quite» which soon becomes «so» - all of that in the chorus of the rhyming remake. Let's see it!


微风阵阵吹
吹进我心底
一首情歌
我要送给你
不管你在哪里
依然想着你
它是代表我的心意

千言万语
藏在心坎里
一首情歌
我要送给你
不管海枯石烂
风云多变幻
我会永远深深爱你

虽然情爱多迷离
我对你的真情永不渝
不管你到海角天边
天涯芳草会知音

海风海浪明白我的心
山盟海誓难忘记
相逢梦中成追忆
心爱的你在哪里



There's a gentle breeze
Blowing in my heart
A song of love
I wanna send to you
"Wherever you may be,
I'm still missing you":
This expresses well what I feel

Thousands of words
Hidden in my heart
A song of love
I wanna send to you
When seas dry and stones rot
And the winds blow strong
I will always deeply love you

Though my love is so confused
My true feelings for you never move
When you reach the corners of the world
Grass from there will be my soulmate

Winds and waves can understand my heart
Cannot forget such a solemn oath
Dreamtime meetings turn to memories
My darling dear, where are you?
Wéifēng zhènzhèn chuī
Chuī jìn wǒ xīndǐ
Yī shǒu qínggē
Wǒ yào sòng gěi nǐ
Bù guǎn nǐ zài nǎlǐ
Yīrán xiǎngzhe nǐ
Tā shì dàibiǎo wǒ de xīnyì

Qiānyánwànyǔ
Cáng zài xīnkǎn lǐ
Yī shǒu qínggē
Wǒ yào sòng gěi nǐ
Bù guǎn hǎi kū shí làn
Fēngyún duō biànhuàn
Wǒ huì yǒngyuǎn shēnshēn ài nǐ

Suīrán qíng'ài duō mílí
Wǒ duì nǐ de zhēn qíng yǒng bù yú
Bù guǎn nǐ dào hǎijiǎo tiānbiān
Tiānyá fāngcǎo huì zhīyīn

Hǎifēng hǎilàng míngbái wǒ de xīn
Shānménghǎishì nán wàngjì
Xiāngféng mèng zhōng chéng zhuīyì
Xīn'ài de nǐ zài nǎlǐ



Gentle breeze doth blow
In my heart quietly,
A love song I
Wish to send to thee.
"Wherever you may be,
I'll still think of thee":
That shows what I feel so clearly!

Oh how many words
In my heart I keep!
A love song I
Wish to send to thee.
Though rocks rot and seas dry
And huge storms may be nigh,
I will always deeply love thee.

Though confusion's in my heart,
My true love from you will never part.
Though at the ends of the world you may be,
I'll know those lands so intimately!

Wind and waves know my heart deeply,
Can't forget how I swore love to thee.
Our dream meeting's just a memory:
My darling, where can you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment