Tuesday 2 July 2019

Helplessness

Speaking of sadness caused by love, we have today 无奈 | Wúnài, "Helplessness", where the singer does say she is sad, though she says she doesn't know why. I met this song between Christmas and Easter 2012/2013, and translated it… wait, I thought I had English too! Oh whatever. I only have a Sicilian version, dating wholly to Sep 22 2018, started midnight and finished around 22. Then around 10:50 on 18/11/18 I started the English version, and by 15:40 it was complete and in the draft for this. Looking at the Sicilian, I started with the Italian version, and by 15:57 that was also done. So now I have an empty column to fill, who knows with what language… maybe Russian, or maybe Vietnamese, or Finnish, or whatever. We'll see. Then I started French between midnight and 1am on 23/11/18, did all of verse 1, then in the afternoon of 23/11 I did verse 2, and around 8pm I did verse 3 and the translation was complete by 20:02. The lines «Nun tengu u curaggiu» and «Ca tengu in cori» may have been typoes, but they were fixed 3/10/21 19:56 after I verified the form was tegnu and not tengu. Let's see this song!



我本来打算
离你远去
从此不再提起你
看着你一脸茫然
眼眶是泪滴
我无能为力

心中的无奈
像一根线
牵绊着我还有你
我实在实在
没有勇气
来抛下这情意

这一刻虽然
默默无语
但是我心在哭泣
求求你不要问我
为什么戚戚
我无法回答你

也许有一天
我离开你
请相信是不得已
我心中心中
有个秘密
却无法告诉你

我青梅竹马
童年伴侣
如今又与我相聚
我们两从前有过
爱情的默契
今生要在一起

这一份无奈
隐藏心底
该选择他还有你
你教我教我
怎么处理
这三角的难题

你教我教我
怎么处理
这三角的难题



AvìaAvevo pinsatu 'idi jiriandare
Luntanu da tiate
E nun parṛariparlare chiùpiù 'idi tiate
Mo chiànciripiangere ti viṙuvedo
Tuttu cunfusu
E nun sazzuso chiche fari.

Chist'imputenza è
Nu filu 'n còri,
CuCon mmiame ci si'sei ancora tu.
Iò propriu propriu
Nun tegnuho uil curaggiu
PiPer lassarilasciare st'amuri.

Puru siAnche se mo staiusto
Muta accussìcosì,
NtôNel cori a chiànciripiangere staiusto.
Ti prèiuprego, nun dumannaridomandare
PicchìPerché sugnusono tristitriste:
Nun sazzuso rispùnniririspondere.

Si iò nu jornu
T'aiuho a lassarilasciare,
Cu malaganaControvoglia haviha a siriessere1.
NtôNel cori ntônel cori
TegnuHo nu sigretusegreto,
Ma nun t'ute lo sazzuso ṙìçiridire.

QuannQuando'eru picciriđđapiccola
AvìaAvevo n'amicu
ChiChe mmo turnaütornò cucon mmiame
NuiNoi c'èramueravamo giurati
Senza paloriparole
Amuri 'idi tutta 'ala vita.

Quanta imputenza
CaChe tegnuho in cori:
AiuHo a scègghiriscegliere iđđului o tiate?
Tu spiega spiega
Comm'ai'hoa ffari2
Cu stu prubblèma ccà!

Tu spiega spiega
Comm'ai'hoa ffari
Cu stu prubblèma ccà!

1Qui e nella riga precedente, la costruzione
"Avere a + infinito" sta a significare
il tempo futuro, quindi "havi a siri",
"ha a essere", vuol dire "sarà".
2Qui e due righe sopra, invece,
"Avere a + infinito" manifesta il suo altro
possibile significato, quello di "dovere".
Quindi "come ho da fare" vuol dire "come devo fare".



Volevo andare
Lontan da te
E non parlar più di te
Ora tutto confuso
Ti vedo in pianto
E non so più che far

Quest'impotenza
È un filo in cuor
Tu ancor mi tieni con te
Io proprio proprio
Non ho il coraggio
Di abbandonar 'sto amor

Anche se ora
Io zitta sto
Il cuore in pianto mi sta
Ti prego, non domandarmi
Perché son triste:
Non so rispondere

Se io un giorno
Ti lascerò,
Di malavoglia sarà
Nel cuor mio cuor mio
Ho un segreto
Ma non te lo so dir

Il mio compagno
D'infanzia
Ora è tornato con me
Noi c'eravam giurati
Senza parole
Amor per tutta la vita

Quanta impotenza che
Nascondo in cuor:
Devo scegliere lui o te?
Tu spiega spiega
Come affronterò
Un tal dilemma

Tu spiega spiega
Come affronterò
Un tal dilemma
Wǒ běnlái dǎsuàn
Lí nǐ yuǎn qù
Cóngcǐ bù zài tíqǐ nǐ
Kànzhe nǐ yī liǎn mángrán
Yǎnkuàng shì lèidī
Wǒ wúnéngwéilì

Xīn zhōng de wúnài
Xiàng yī gēn xiàn
Qiānbànzhe wǒ hái yǒu nǐ
Wǒ shízài shízài
Méi yǒu yǒngqì
Lái pāoxià zhè qíngyì

Zhè yī kè suīrán
Mòmòwúyǔ
Dànshì wǒ xīn zài kūqì
Qiúqiú nǐ bùyào wèn wǒ
Wèi shénme qīqī
Wǒ wúfǎ huídá nǐ

Yěxǔ yǒu yītiān
Wǒ líkāi nǐ
Qǐng xiāngxìn shì bùdéyǐ
Wǒ xīn zhōng xīn zhōng
Yǒu gè mìmì
Què wúfǎ gàosù nǐ

Wǒ qīngméizhúmǎ
Tóngnián bànlǚ
Rújīn yòu yǔ wǒ xiāngjù
Wǒmen liǎng cóngqián yǒuguò
Àiqíng de mòqì
Jīnshēng yào zài yīqǐ

Zhè yī fèn wúnài
Yǐncáng xīndǐ
Gāi xuǎnzé tā hái yǒu nǐ
Nǐ jiào wǒ jiào wǒ
Zěnme chǔlǐ
Zhè sān jiǎo de nántí

Nǐ jiào wǒ jiào wǒ
Zěnme chǔlǐ
Zhè sān jiǎo de nántí



I have conceived to
Go far from you
Not mention you anymore
Seeing your great confusion
And tears in your eyes,
I'm left all powerless

My being helpless
Is like a thread
You’re still a yoke unto me
I'm really really
Not brave enough
To let this feeling go

Though in this moment
I say no words
My heart is crying right now
I beg you not to ask me
Why I’m in sorrow
I can't reply to you.

Even though one day
I may leave you,
Believe be: I’ll have no choice
In my heart my heart
A secret lies
Which I cannot tell you.

My childhood sweetheart
Who played with me
He now has come back with me
We've made a silent deal once
To love each other
And be together for life

I am so helpless
Here in my heart:
Whom should I choose, him or you?
You tell me tell me
How to deal with
This three-face problem

You tell me tell me
How to deal with
This three-face problem












De m'en aller loin
J'avais pensé,
Et de ne plus te penser
J'te vois plein d'confusion et
J'te vois pleurer
Et quoi faire plus je n'sais

Mon impotence
Est comme un fil
Et encore mon joug tu es.
Moi vraiment vraiment
De te laisser
Le courage point je n'ai

Même si maintenant
Je n' parle pas
Mon coeur, il pleure à grande voix.
J't'en prie: pourquoi j'suis triste
Ne me demande pas,
Car je ne le sais pas.

Et si un jour
Je s'rais plus avec toi,
Sûrement par force ce sera.
Dans mon coeur mon coeur
Un secret y a
Que je n'te sais dire pas

Mon copain d'enfance
Qui avec moi jouait
Avec moi il est retourné
Un accord d'amour sans mots
On avait fait
Ensemble on doit rester

Quelle impotence qui
Se cache dans moi:
Devrais-j' choisir lui ou toi?
Tu dis-moi dis-moi
Je dois faire quoi
Avec ce problème-là?

Tu dis-moi dis-moi
Je dois faire quoi
Avec ce problème-là?

No comments:

Post a Comment