Tuesday 24 December 2019

I have truly loved you

Today we have another song with no links to others. I found it as a post to approve for Hakka:Verse (Facebook group) on 21/9/19. It's a cover of this song, and will appear as a year 8 song. It's 涯系真是爱过汝 | Ngâi hè cin-shıt òi-kwò nyî, and gives this post its title. I translated it into English on 8/10/19 between like 16:35 and 16:46. Then at 23:47 I finally straighten a mistake and change "And I don't know how I can blame thee" to its present form. Here it is!


为了么个什么离开
为了么个什么再爱
一条心来去爱
变心
知道仰般形如何

* 爱人希望分明
爱人希望我(的)
从来毋识不曾激过你的
为了爱我的心里
永远

# 从今日起你的
再痛心
因为你的
从今下日子
再想
再来爱

@ 哦…
没有我的身边这里
试着晓得也过欢喜
虽然难过
没有日子
哦…
想起两侪两人过去
每日每夜欢喜
想爱想要知在我的心里
真实爱过

*

#

@

@
Vùi-liáu mak-kài nyî òi lî-khoi ngâi
Vùi-liáu mak-kài nyî m mòi tsài òi ngâi
Ngâi yit thiâu sim lôi hì òi nyî
Nyî òi pièn-sim
Ngâi ya m hiáu nyòng-pen-hîn kái nyî

* Òi-nyîn hi-mòng nyî òi hiáu fun-mîn
Òi-nyîn hi-mòng nyî òi hiáu ti nga kài sim
Tshiûng-lôi m-shit kit-kwò nyia sim
Vùi-liáu òi nyî tshoi nga sim lí
Yún-yén án siak nyî

# Tshiûng kin-nyit hí ngâi tùi nyia tshîn
Ngâi m mòi tsài thùng-sim
Yin-vùi nyia sim tshiàng hè yìu kî
Tshiûng kin-hà kài nyit-tsíi
Ngâi m mòi tsài sióng nyî
M mòi tsài lôi òi nyî

@ Woooo…
Mô nyî tshoi nga shin-pien lî
Ngâi chì-tó ya kwò fon-hí
Sui-yên án nân-kwò
Mô nyî phûi ngâi kwò lia kàin nyit-tsíi
Woooo…
Sióng-hí lióng-sâ kài kwò-hì
Mui nyit mui yà án fon-hí
Sióng-òi kóng nyî ti tshoi nga sim lí
Ngâi hè cin-shıt òi-kwò nyî

*

#

@

@



Why do you now want to lēave me?
Why do you no longer want to love me?
With my whole heart I have loved thee,
You betrayed me
And I didn't know how to cajole thee

* I hope you can understānd me
I hope that my heart can be known to thee
I haven't ever moved your heart
Since I loved you, in my heart I
Have always cherished thee

# From this day on, that you don't love me
Won't keep me in grief
'Cause in your heart there is just her
All my days from now on
I will not think of thee
I'll no longer love thee

@ Woooo…
Even though you're not with me
I can still quite happy be
Though it's pretty hard
To get through these my days without thee
Woooo…
I remember well how we
Day and night used to happy be
Want to let you know that in my heart
I have truly lovèd thee

*

#

@

@

No comments:

Post a Comment