Saturday, 29 August 2020

Your heart

Today we have another song with no ties to the surrounding posts. It's a Hakka song, it's undatable number 4, it comes from a video that I downloaded and was since removed from Youtube, it's titled 若你(的)个的心 | Nyia kài sim, and it gives this post its title. On 4/10/19 around 18:20 I finally picked it up and started an English translation, and by 18:26 I was done, except for correcting "Can face all things carefully" at 18:53. I don't think I'll produce a column filler for this one. I basically translated it just as an excuse to put it back on Youtube for the Chinese songs post. Here it comes!


每一次倒转回到
单侪独自孤单中坚强
每一次就算心恁很够
也无不噭哭出来
涯我也知汝你一直
有一只心就能够
带涯我去离开阿里这里

无没想着到佢兜他们
总有恁很靓美丽个的爱情
涯我看着到每日个的日头太阳
也会爱要落山
涯我也知汝你一直
有一只心就能够
带涯我去分让涯我欢喜

涯我终于看着到
所有理想个的结果
试着知道吾我(的)个的心
能够爱下去
涯我终于真真
用心用意来面对
下辈会有汝你
就行走着到远里
Mui yit tshìi tò-cón
Tan-sâ ku-tan cung kien-khiông
Mui yit tshìi tshìu-sòn sim án kèu
Ya mô kiàu chut-lôi
Ngâi ya ti nyî yit-chıt
Yìu yit cak sim tshìu nên-kèu
Tài ngâi hì lî-khoi a-lî

Mô sióng tó kî-teu
Tsúng yìu án tsiang kài òi-tshîn
Ngâi khòn tó mui nyit kài nyit-thêu
Ya vòi òi lȯk-san
Ngâi ya ti nyî yit-chıt
Yìu yit cak sim tshìu nên-kèu
Tài ngâi hì pun ngâi fon-hí

Ngâi cung-yi khòn tó
Só-yìu li-sióng kài kiet-kwó
Chì-tó nga kài sim
Nên-kèu òi hà-hì
Ngâi cung-yi cin-cin
Yùng-sim yùng-yì lôi mièn-tùi
Hà-pùi vòi yìu nyî
Tshìu hâng tó yén lî



Every time I go
Back to being strong alone,
Every time, my heart's had enough,
But I still do not cry.
I do know that, if you have a heart,
You always can
Brīng me away from here.

Haven't thought that they
Always had such a great love.
I see that the sun of each day’s
Always bound to set.
I do know that, if you have a heart,
You always can
Bring me away and make me happy.

I now finally
Look at all my ideal outcomes,
I know my heart
Can keep on with its love.
I now finally
Can face things with all my heart,
In the next life
You'll sure go far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment