Tuesday 18 June 2019

Deep love - the return

Yes, we're back with that title, because the Chinese just can't get enough of songs with it :). After "I love you", a couple of "Deep love" (both in Mandarin, so 深深的爱 | Shēnshēn de ài) is a perfect fit. This one, I translated into English and Italian. I did the Italian wholly on 23/3/19 with a tweak the following morning, and the English soon afterwards, partly on 23 and partly on 24. Let's see them!


此心常相依
此情永不移
我心无所系
只有一个你

上有蓝蓝的天
下有青青的地
我们立下誓言
你只有我,我只有你

情要多回忆
爱要多珍惜
今生今世里
永远记得你



Siamo un solo cuor
Saldo è il nostro amor
Altri legami non ha il mio cuor
Ha te sola ognor

Su, c'è un cielo blu
Giù, c'è il nero suol
Noi promessi ci siam
Io avrò te sol, tu avrai me sol

Ricorda ben questo amor
Tienlo stretto al cuor
Nella vita mia ognor
Ti terrò nel cuor
Cǐ xīn cháng xiāngyī
Cǐ qíng yǒng bù yí
Wǒ xīn wú suǒ xì
Zhǐyǒu yī gè nǐ

Shàng yǒu lánlán de tiān
Xià yǒu qīngqīng de dì
Wǒmen lìxià shìyán
Nǐ zhǐyǒu wǒ, wǒ zhǐyǒu nǐ

Qíng yào duō huíyì
Ài yào duō zhēnxī
Jīnshēng jīnshì lǐ
Yǒngyuǎn jìdé nǐ



Our hearts beat as one
Our love will never be gone
My heart's formed no other bond
You're his only one

Up, the blue blue sky,
Down, black ground I see.
We have made a promise
I'd just have you, you'd just have me

Don't forget this care
Cherish the love we bear
In my whole life
Memory of you I'll bear

No comments:

Post a Comment