Saturday 8 June 2019

Really love you

We keep on our love theme with a Mandarin song, 我是真的爱上你 | Wǒ shì zhēnde àishàng nǐ, "I'm really in love with you", which I met sometime between October and Christmas 2013 and translated to English soon after that, I guess, but definitely within that schoolyear. Nah, just kidding, I only translated it on 9/1/18, partly around 00:30, partly around 10:29. Then at some point between May 7 and May 9 2019 I saw a Hakka Verse post with Ånton Xiè's Hakka version, and decided to include it below. Let's see them translations!


你有一双会说话的眼睛
你有善解人意的心
不知天高地厚的我
你的微笑
总是让我为你着迷

*你有一双深情的眼睛
你有融化冰雪的魔力
从来不敢奢求的我
你的美丽总是让我
躲不过去

@什么原因你的法像
总挥之不去
我的世界什么时候
开始昼夜难分
翻天覆地来去
都是因为想你      哦

# 我偷偷的爱上你
却不敢告诉你
因为我知道
我给不到你要的东西      哦
我只能偷偷的想你
只能偷偷看着你
总是没勇气
总说不出
我是真的爱上你



@



#(高一个全音)



有一双会尽摄闪烁目珠眼睛
有善良对人
知天高地深
你(的)微笑
狂迷

有一双深情目珠眼睛
有融白雪神力
从来敢多求
你(的)美丽
过去

什么原因你(的)毛香
肯离开
我(的)世界什么时候
开始昼暗昼夜难分
翻天覆地来去
因为想

哦……喔……喔……哦……
偷偷

因为都知
东西
哦……喔……喔……哦……
偷偷
偷偷看
胆水勇气

正经真真
Nǐ yǒu yī shuāng huì shuō huà de yǎnjīng
Nǐ yǒu shànjiě rényì de xīn
Bù zhī tiān gāo dì hòu de wǒ
Nǐ de wéixiào
Zǒngshì ràng wǒ wèi nǐ zháomí

* Nǐ yǒu yī shuāng shēnqíng de yǎnjīng
Nǐ yǒu rónghuà bīngxuě de mólì
Cónglái bù gǎn shēqiú de wǒ
Nǐ de měili zǒngshì ràng wǒ
Duǒ bù guòqù

@Shénme yuányīn nǐ de fǎxiàng
Zǒng huīzhībùqù
Wǒ de shìjiè shénme shíhou
Kāishǐ zhòuyè nánfēn
Fāntiānfùdì lái qù
Dōu shì yīnwèi xiǎng nǐ      ó

# Wǒ tōutōu de àishàng nǐ
Què bù gǎn gàosu nǐ
Yīnwèi wǒ zhīdào
Wǒ gěi bù dào nǐ yào de dōngxi      ó
Wǒ zhǐ néng tōutōu de xiǎng nǐ
Zhǐ néng tōutōu kànzhe nǐ
Zǒngshì méi yǒngqì
Zǒng shuō bu chū
Wǒ shì zhēn de àishàng nǐ

*

@

#

# (Gāo yī ge quányīn)



Nyî yìu yit sung vòi chín-nyiȧp kài muk-cu
Nyî yìu shàn-liông tùi nyîn kài sim
M ti thian ko thì chim kài ngâi
Nyia kài mî-siàu tiam vòi met ngâi
Tùi nyî không-mî

Nyî yìu yit sung chim tshîn kài muk-cu
Nyî yìu yûng het phȧk-siet kài shîn-lıt
Tshûng-lôi m kám to khîu kài ngâi
Nyia kài mui-lì tiam vòi met ngâi
Sám m kò-hì

Hè māi nyiên-yin nyia kài mô-hiong
Tiam m hén lî-khoi
Nga kài shè-kài hè māi shî-hèu
Khoi-hí cìu àm nân fun
Fan-thien-phuk-thì lôi hì
Tu hè yin-vùi sióng nyî

Woo...oo...oo..woo...
Theu-theu-nyòng òi tó nyî
Tshìu m kám kóng nyî ti
Yin-vùi ngâi tu ti
Ngâi m hiáu pun nyî òi kài tung-si
Woo...oo...oo..woo...
Tshiàng hiáu theu-theu-nyòng sióng nyî
Tshiàng hiáu theu-theu khòn-tén nyî
Tiam mô ka tám-shúi
Tiam kóng m chut
Ngâi shì cìn-kin òi tó nyî



You have eyes that for themselves can speak words
And a heart that understands the world
I who my limits do not know
I just always get enchanted
By you sweet smile

* You have eyes filled with the deepest feelings
You have charm to make the snow melt down
I never make absurd requests
Your great beauty makes it so that
I can never hide

@ Why is it that I can never
Get rid of your face?
When was it that
In my world
Night and day got mixed up
And all turned upside down?
That’s all ‘cause I love you      Oh…

# I secretly love you
But I dare not tell you
Because well I know
I cannot give you what you wish for      Oh…
I can but secretly love you
Can but secretly look at you
I just never dare
Can never say
I am really in love with you!

*

@

#

# (1 tone higher)

No comments:

Post a Comment