Tuesday 28 April 2020

Fragile woman

Back to English at last! Today, a Chinese song, 容易受伤的女人 | Róngyì shòushāng de nǚrén, "Fragile woman" (literally "Easily hurt woman"). I started translating it to English around 2:40 on 19/2/20 with the last 4 lines, then did the chorus around 10:20, the first 4 lines around 12:05, the remaining 4 lines around 12:12, and the second version of the ending of the "chorus" (the * part) at 22:41. Meanwhile, first 8 lines in Italian around 10:15 the same day, tweaked shortly before 12, then the rest in the evening, between 22:47 and 23:38, and at 23:48 I'm drafting the post. On 12/10/21 20:47, the lines «Waiting for you to kiss me» and «Makes him, who was so dear to me, / More and more a stranger be?» take their current form. Let's see this bad boy, shall we?


@留着你隔夜的吻
感觉不到你有多真
想你天色已黄昏
脸上还有泪痕
如果从此不过问
不想对你难舍难分
是否夜就不会冷
心就不会疼

*颤抖的唇
等不到你的吻
一个容易受伤的女人
希望希望
希望你会心疼
我害怕一个人
为何不肯
轻轻唤我一声
安慰容易受伤的女人*
为了你
我情愿给一生

#黑夜里不敢点灯
是谁让我越陷越深
让我深爱过的人
越来越陌生

@

*
你的眼神
烫伤我的青春

#

*
为了你
我情愿给一生

#



@I keep last night’s kiss with me,
Couldn’t feel if you were sincere.
Dusk comes if I think of thee,
My face still bears some tears…
If my worries I keep at bay,
And don’t mind if you leave or stay,
Will my nights no longer so cold be,
Will my heart not love thee?

*My lip’s trembling,
Waits for you to kiss me,
I am such a fragile lady…
I hope I hope
I hope you can love me
Being alone scares me
Why do you not
Want to call me sweetly
And comfort such a fragile lady?*
I want to give
My whole life for thee!

#I dare not turn on a light for me,
Who makes me more and more submerged be?
Who makes him, who was so dear to me,
More and more a stranger be?

@

*
Your eyes
Have burnt through my best years

#

*I want to give
My whole life for thee!

#
@Liúzhe nǐ géyè de wěn
Gǎnjué bù dào nǐ yǒu duō zhēn
Xiǎng nǐ tiānsè yǐ huánghūn
Liǎn shàng hái yǒu lèihén
Rúguǒ cóngcǐ bùguò wèn
Bù xiǎng duì nǐ nán shě nán fēn
Shìfǒu yè jiù bù huì lěng
Xīn jiù bù huì téng

*Chàndǒu de chún
Děng bù dào nǐ de wěn
Yī gè róngyì shòushāng de nǚrén
Xīwàng xīwàng
Xīwàng nǐ huì xīnténg
Wǒ hàipà yī gè rén
Wèihé bù kěn
Qīngqīng huàn wǒ yīshēng
Ānwèi róngyì shòushāng de nǚrén*
Wèile nǐ
Wǒ qíngyuàn gěi yīshēng

#Hēiyè lǐ bù gǎn diǎndēng
Shì shéi ràng wǒ yuè xiàn yuè shēn
Ràng wǒ shēn àiguò de rén
Yuè lái yuè mòshēng

@

*
Nǐ de yǎnshén
Tàngshāng wǒ de qīngchūn

#

*
Wèile nǐ
Wǒ qíngyuàn gěi yīshēng

#



@Tengo il bacio tuo con me
Non so quanto fosse sincero
Penso a te e si scurisce il ciel
Sul volto le lacrime ho
Se più non mi preoccupo,
Di non farti volere andare,
Forse che notti fredde non avrò
Né amore in cuor per te?

*Trema il mio labbro
Che il tuo bacio attende
Io sono una donna fragile.
Spero spero
Che tu possa amarmi:
Ho paura a star da me…
Perché non vuoi
Chiamarmi dolcemente
E consolare questa donna fragile?*
Darei tutta
La vita mia per te!

#Non oso luci accendere,
Chi è che mi fa sprofondare,
E fa che chi ho tanto amato
Mi sia sempre più estraneo?

@

*
I tuoi occhi
Mi brucian la gioventù.

#

*
Darei tutta
La vita mia per te!

#

No comments:

Post a Comment