Saturday 24 November 2018

How you speak

Back to English today (finally). So last post contained a song title "I am not sincere", which links to the lies told by the SO of the singer in today's Mandarin song 你怎么说 | Nǐ zěnme shuō, "What you say". I met this song sometime in Spring 2013 and only translated it on Jan 9 2018 at 00:15. Checkup time, and «All 3-6-5 days I have been sad» would benefit from a "the" to fit the music, so I add it at 19:11 on 23/8/19. Let's see it!


我没忘记你忘记我
连名字你都说错
证明你一切都是在骗我
看今天你怎么说
.
你说过两天来看我
一等就是一年多
三百六十五个日子不好过
你心里根本没有我
把我的爱情还给我
Wǒ méi wàngjì nǐ wàngjì wǒ
Lián míngzì nǐ dōu shuō cuò
Zhèngmíng nǐ yīqiè dōu shì zài piàn wǒ
Kàn jīntiān nǐ zěnme shuō
.
Nǐ shuōguò liǎng tiān lái kàn wǒ
Yī děng jiùshì yī nián duō
Sānbǎiliùshíwǔ gè rìzi bù hǎoguò
Nǐ xīn lǐ gēnběn méi yǒu wǒ
Bǎ wǒ de àiqíng huángěi wǒ


I did not forget you forgot me,
And even said my name wrong.
It's clear you always were deceiving me:
Just look at how you speak today.

You said you'd come back in two days,
And I waited for a year.
All the 3-6-5 days I have been sad.
You never had me in your heart!
Now give me back all of my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment