Monday 9 April 2018

'Tis you

Today we see another assertion of love, again in Chinese, with this wonderful Chinese song titled 是你谁是你 | Shì nǐ shì nǐ shì nǐ, that is "'Tis you 'tis you 'tis you". I thought I'd met this and the last post's song close together because I remember having them translated one after the other in summer, but the file says I encountered this one way earlier, though definitely still after Easter 2011 [2012 actually] and before that year's summer, which is when I translated it to English and French. Indeed, the translation to English dates to near but after 6/8/2012. Thus quoth the diary, giving it as done right after that of the next post. The mega-intro places it straight-up on 6/8. Here's the differences between that version and the current one:
  • No "just" in l. 2;
  • «Too bad that it is only thee / Who can’t make me light in wind / No, you cannot» missing;
  • «By your window I await» in place of «By your window I stand still»;
  • «stay at» in place of «stay in».
All of these are changed within the 18/8/12 file. What about the French? It was done after 18/8 as it's not in that file. It appears in blog form in the 3/9/12 file though. So that's the timeframe. Well, blog form modulo the change «Though the people may not care for me / May not care that I’m lonely so for thee» -> «Maybe people will not care for me / Will not care that I’m lonely so for thee», 22/12/23 0:06. So let's see it!


别再用那冷漠对待我
是否能够再明白的告诉我
是否已经不再爱我
是否真要离开我
我有话要说

# 也许人们不会在乎我
不会在乎我的孤单寂寞
可是只有你不能够
让我在风中消瘦
你不能够

* 哦!你      是你是你
才让我如此地沉默
徘徊在你的窗口
承受着风雨的折磨
只要你告诉我
你会永远爱我
别再让我眼泪流
让我能够重新
拥有你的温柔
是否愿意让我停留
在你心底最深的角落









Please don’t use that coldness unto me
Can you just once more clearly explain to me
If you already don’t love me
If you truly will leave me
I have words for thee

# Maybe people will not care for me
Will not care that I’m lonely so for thee
Too bad that it is only thee
Who can’t make me light in wind
No, you cannot

* Wooh      You ’tis you ’tis you
Can get such silence out of me
By your window I stand still
With wind and rain to torture me
Just wish you will tell me
You will always love me
Never let my tears run free
Let me newly feel your
Tenderness towards me
Do you wish to let me stay in
Your heart’s bottom as deep as can be?

#

*

*
Bié zài yòng nà lěngmò duìdài wǒ
Shìfǒu nénggòu zài míngbái de gàosu wǒ
Shìfǒu yǐjīng bù zài ài wǒ
Shìfǒu zhēn yào líkāi wǒ
Wǒ yǒu huà yào shuō

# Yěxǔ rénmen bù huì zàihū wǒ
Bù huì zàihū wǒ de gūdān jìmò
Kěshì zhǐyǒu nǐ bù nénggòu
Ràng wǒ zài fēng zhōng xiāoshòu
Nǐ bù nénggòu

* Ó!      Nǐ shì nǐ shì nǐ
Cái ràng wǒ rúcǐ dì chénmò
Páihuái zài nǐ de chuāngkǒu
Chéngshòuzhe fēngyǔ de zhémó
Zhǐyào nǐ gàosu wǒ
Nǐ huì yǒngyuǎn ài wǒ
Bié zài ràng wǒ yǎnlèi liú
Ràng wǒ nénggòu chóngxīn
Yǒngyǒu nǐ de wēnróu
Shìfǒu yuànyì ràng wǒ tíngliú
Zài nǐ xīndǐ zuìshēn de jiǎoluò

#

*

*



Ne sois pas ainsi froide avec moi
Peux-tu clairement m’expliquer autrefois
Si déjà tu ne m’aimes pas
Si tu m’veux laisser vraiment
J’ai des mots pour toi

# Peut-être qu’aux autres il va pas
Importer de ma solitude et d’ moi
Quel dommage qu’ c’est seulement à toi
Qu’il doit importer de moi
Oui c’est comme ça

* Wooh      Toi c’est toi c’est toi
Qui peux me faire me taire comme ça
Près de ta fenêtre j’attends
Et pluie et vent torturent moi
Seul si tu me diras
Que toujours tu m’aim’ras
Je vais plus pleurer, non pas,
Donne-moi ta tendresse
Envers moi une autre fois
Est-ce que tu dans l’angle plus
Profond de ton cœur m’ laisser rester vas ?

#

*

*

No comments:

Post a Comment