Monday 24 September 2018

Your tomorrow won’t have me

Breakup theme again today, but this time the singer makes the move, because his SO is too close with someone else, so he says «Your tomorrow won't have me», or «I won't be there in your tomorrow», which is the title of today's Mandarin song 你的明天不再有我 | Nǐ de míngtiān bù zài yǒu wǒ. I met it between Easter and 12/5 2012, year 1 of studying Chinese, and translated it within that summer into both English and French. There are three phases to this:
  1. First, I deciphered the chorus within 10/5, when I sent the decipherment in; the English musical translation was therefore probably no sooner than that, and I'd say near 10/5, but it could also be near the 19/6 corrections, or done in the making of the 28/7, whose Chinese part was made and printed out with the chorus English translation in the below form on 25/7/12;
  2. The manuscript of the translations, which dates itself to 9/8/12, then has the below form, save for:
    1. «For you I’vehave gone through», where the subscript is a change that was lost on the way to the blog and that I'll implement now, 20:10 20/4/22;
    2. «There’s none that can have you and have me»;
    3. «I’m sorry the sadness hid in your eyes»;
    4. The following line is missing;
    5. «Ils n’ont trouvé l’œuil brûlantardent à côté d’ toi»;
    6. «En parlant des̵ vôtre amour», where an arrow moves "en parlant" to the end, as it should be, so off I go to implement it 20/4/22 20:12;
    7. «T’sentir parler d’ son humeur»;
    8. «Moi je peux connaître tout c’ que tu sens», where the "moi" is added in later in subscript;
    9. «J’ regrette que̵’ la tristesse dans tes yeux soit une»;
    10. «Inévitable contradiction», where an arrow switches the order of the words;
    11. «Je veux maint’nant tuer=>couper cette histoire»;
  3. Then we have the 18/8/12 file, which has the below versions except for the two printout changes lost to the printout and implemented today, see above.
Let's see this!


你的欢喜悲伤
我都为你收藏
你的失落彷徨
总有我在身旁
你的眼睛总是注视着远方
不曾发现身旁热切的眼光

* 我却可以假装平静
谈论你们的感情
装作我毫不在意
听你说他的情绪
我能熟悉你所有的爱情
没有一个能有我有你
心疼你眼中隐藏的伤心
是矛盾还是无奈
有谁来管我心中悲哀
谁来问我的爱

# 我要让故事从此结束
因为爱让我寂寞无助
不想要和你谈论未来
因为你的明天不再有我

*
.
#

#


All your sadness and joy
For you I have gone through
Lost, you pace up and down
I’ll be always with you
Because your eyes always focused away far
They never found those that burnt right by your side

* But I can pretend I am calm
When talking of your feelings
Feign I do not at all care
To hear you speak of his mood
I can get to know all of what you feel
There’s none that can have me and have you
I’m sorry the grief hid in your eyes be
Contradict’ry and helpless
And who’ll mind the sadness in my heart?
Who will ask for my love?

# I want to end this story right now
Because love makes me lonely and helpless
Don’t want to talk the future with you
Because your tomorrow will not have me

*

#

#
Nǐ de huānxǐ bēishāng
Wǒ dōu wèi nǐ shōucáng
Nǐ de shīluò pánghuáng
Zǒng yǒu wǒ zài shēnpáng
Nǐ de yǎnjīng zǒngshì zhùshìzhe yuǎnfāng
Bù céng fāxiàn shēnpáng rèqiè de yǎnguāng

* Wǒ què kěyǐ jiǎzhuāng píngjìng
Tánlùn nǐmen de gǎnqíng
Zhuāng zuò wǒ háo bù zàiyì
Tīng nǐ shuō tā de qíngxù
Wǒ néng shúxī nǐ suǒyǒu de àiqíng
Méi yǒu yī gè néng yǒu wǒ yǒu nǐ
Xīnténg nǐ yǎn zhōng yǐncáng de shāngxīn
Shì máodùn háishì wúnài
Yǒu shéi lái guǎn wǒ xīn zhōng bēi’āi
Shéi lái wèn wǒ de ài

# Wǒ yào ràng gùshì cóngcǐ jiéshù
Yīnwèi ài ràng wǒ jìmò wúzhù
Bù xiǎng yào hé nǐ tánlùn wèilái
Yīnwèi nǐ de míngtiān bù zài yǒu wǒ

*

#

#


Ta tristesse et ta joie
Pour toi j’ai tout passé
T’es perdue, mais, où qu’ t’ailles
J’y serais pour toujours
Comme tes yeux regardaient en loin toujours
Ils n’ont trouvé l’œil ardent à côté d’ toi

* Mais j’ peux faire semblant d’être calme
De vôtre amour en parlant
Faire semblant que j’ m’en fiche de
T’entendre parler de lui
Moi je peux connaître tout c’ que tu sens
Personne ne peut avoir moi et toi
J’ regrette qu’ la tristesse dans tes yeux soit une
Contradiction inévitable
Qui va se chaloir de ma tristesse ?
Qui va vouloir que j’ l’aime ?

Je veux maint’nant couper cette histoire
Car l’amour me fait seul, impotent
J’ veux pas parler à toi du futur
Parce que ton demain ne va pas m’avoir

*

#

#

No comments:

Post a Comment