Tuesday 1 October 2019

Heart addiction

Speaking of "love […] just to break up, for memories", today we have a Cantonese song I was about to forget about completely and leave out of the blog, despite having many translations, and this is the last draft I wrote. We are talking about 心瘾 | Sam1 jan5, "Heart addiction", which I met sometime in Jan 2012. I translated it:
  1. To English, a translation first recorded in the attachment of the email by which I sent the song in for corrections on Mar 9 2012 at 17:55, with the line «An obedient partner will be my» left blank since we both couldn't understand the original, save for me having an illumination and ending up with the alternate version «I'll get addicted to a love that / Obeys»; the mega-intro says that I found the song on 5/2, had my understanding corrected on 6/3, and solved this problem «tra il 6/3 – data della sua ultima venuta a casa mia – e l’8/3, data in cui era presente la traduzione Inglese di questa canzone» (between 6/3 – date in which he [my corrector at the time] last came to my home – and 8/3, date on which the English translation of this song was present»; that's the version that shows up in the 28/7/12 11:01 file and the 5/8/12 19:26 file; the printout of the 28/7/12 file has an annotation giving the version «Obedient lover will be my / Heart-need» which the mega-intro explicitly dates to 26/7; the version below, clearly a tweak of that annotation, first appears in the 18/8/12 15:27 file, save for having "lover" in place of "partner", which is a change «Decided 29/4/21 17:14»;
  2. To Italian on my schooltrip to Munich, and specifically on either 20/3 or 21/3/12, the diary isn't split between the two but it really looks like there is a day transition between the date 20/3 and the translation, and I also remember this translation being done on the last night there, which was clearly that between 21/3 and 22/3; the mega-intro places this on 20/3, weirdly enough; I should look at the original of the diary to see what gives; maybe I misremember and this was actually done on 20/3? In effect, come to think of it, I never wrote the account of 22/3 by hand, so since this is on the diary, it's probably from the night between 20 and 21;
  3. To Japanese, where the line 自分落とした appears between the 28/7/12 11:01 file and the 5/8/12 19:26 file, the 28/7 file planning a French version; this is weird, because the full translation is manuscripted on the printout of the 28/7 file, and the mega-intro dates it to 26/7; at any rate, the manuscript is faithfully transcribed as the printout version below; the 18/8/12 15:27 file gives us the final version save for "First strike zutto sagashita", where the "wo" appears between 18/8/12 21:16 and 3/9/12 13:26.
Then again, I'll probably ponder what the heck this song means and very heavily rework all of its translations before recording it. Welp, let's see!


当告别了恋人
当我落魄失魂
总会面对黑暗
扬言别再流泪牺牲

* 当我习惯一人
当我在脑海自制兴奋
想起女伴背部美感
眼部那样性感
又会身心解禁
找个外表吸引动人
天性自私的女人

# 人怎会越爱越要恨
我越怕越接近
我越近越觉没有天份
开始总想到先发制人
对方到最后变猎人

@ 人怎会越爱越过份
我越错越要问
我越问越是未称心
当找到服从枕边人
心瘾
又会想偷一个吻





@

身边好友每说到爱情
永远说得漂亮
即使真相哪有胜过一仗



@



When my lover left me
When she took my whole self
Always would face darkness
“Won’t e’er give my freedom or cry”

* Used to being lonely
When my mind gives excitement to me
Her back’s beauty comes to my mind
Her so sexy eyes
Body and mind lift that ban
I look for a charming woman
By her nature selfish made

# How can men wish to hate, not love
Fear gets me all more near
Which more makes me feel I’ve no talent
At first I always sought the first strike
Th’ opponent hunter then became

@ How can men err as much as love
I ask as much as err
And asking makes me undesired
An obedient partner will be my
Heart-need
I’ll want to steal her a kiss

*

#

@

Every time close friends talk about love
They say it’s a wonder
Though in truth they sadness ne’er overthrew

#

@
はなしたとき
自分じぶんとした
暗黒あんこくにずっと
もう犠牲ぎせいかない”

一人ひとりれた。
おもいは鼻息はないきむと、
奇麗きれい背中せなか
いろっぽいおもえ、
二度にどあいしたい。
可愛かわいいと私的*してき
じょさがす。

ひとあいしほどいといたい
ぼく懸念 けねんほど
むかえほど鬼才きさい才能さいのうないきすろぞん
First strikeファースト ストライクずっとさがした、
てき狩人*かりゅう*どった。

ひとあいしほど
ぼくほど
いたいほど不必要ふひつよう
直々なおなおなパートナーれば、
け、
キスをりたい。







仲好なかよしはあいついて
ずっと“奇麗きれい”とう、
でももう交戦こうせんちなかった




はなしたとき
自分じぶんとした。
暗黒あんこくにずっと、
もうささぎにかない!

一人ひとりれた、
おもいは鼻息はないきむと、
奇麗きれい背中せなか
いろっぽいおもえ、
あいしたい。
可愛かわいいと私的してき
おんなさがす。

ひとあいしほどいといたい?!
ぼく懸念 けねんほど
ちかいほど才能さいのうないぞんじ。
First strikeファースト ストライクをずっとさがした、
てき狩人かりゅうどった。

ひとあいしほどぎ?!
ぼくほど
いたいほど不必要ふひつようだ!
直々なおなおなパートナーれば、
け、
キスがりたい。







仲好なかよしはあいついて
ずっと“奇麗きれい”とう、
でももう交戦こうせんちなかった!




Dong1 gou3-bit6-liu5 lyun2jan4
Dong1 ngo5 lok6-bok3 sat1-wan4
Zung2 wui4 min6-deoi3 haak1-ngam3
Yeung4-yin4 bit6 zoi3 lau4-leoi6 hei1-saang1

* Dong1 ngo5 zaap6-gwaan3 jat1-jan4
Dong1 ngo5 zoi6 nou5-hoi2 zi6-zai3 hing3-fan5
Soeng2-hei2 neoi5-bun6 bui3-bou6 mei5-gam2
Ngaan5-bou6 naa5-yoeng6 sing3-gam2
Jau6 wui4 san1-sam1 gaai2-gam1
Zaau2 go3 ngoi6-biu2 kap1-yan5–dung6-yan4
Tin1-sing3 zi6si1 dik1 neoi5-jan4

# Jan4 zam2 wui4 jyut6 ngoi3 jyut6 jiu1 han6
Ngo5 jyut6 pa3 jyut6 zip3-kan5
Ngo5 jyut6 kan5 jyut6 gok3 mut6 jau5 tin1-fan6
Hoi1-ci2 zung2 soeng2 dou3 sin1-faat3-zai3-yan4
Deoi3-fong1 dou3 zeoi3-hau6 bin3 lip6-jan4

@ Jan4 zam2 wui4 jyut6 ngoi3 jyut6 gwo3-fan6
Ngo5 jyut6 co3 jyut6 jiu1/3 man6
Ngo5 jyut6 man6 jyut6 si6 mei6 cing1-sam1
Dong1 zaau2-dou3 fuk6-cung4 zam2-bin1-jan4
Sam1 yan5
Jau6 wui4 soeng2 tau1 jat1 go3 man5

*

#

@

San1-bin1 hou2-yau5 mui5 syut3 dou3 ngoi3-cing4
Wing5-jyun5 syut3 dak1 piu3-loeng6
Zik1-si2 zan1-seung1 naa5-jau5 sing3gwo3 jat1-zoeng3

#

@



Quando l’ho lasciata,
Quando mi son perso…
«Sempre starò al buio,
Mai più mi sacrificherò!»

* Avvezzo a star solo,
Se la mia mente eccita me
Penso alla sua bella schiena,
Ai suoi occhi sexy
E tutto in me vuol riamar.
Cerco donna di natura
Egoista, bella assai.

# Più s’ama, più si vuole odiar?!
Più temo e più vicin
Sto e più sento, non ho talenti.
Colpir primo volevo sempre,
Ma l’altro ora è cacciator.

@ Più s’ama e più s’esagera?!
Più sbaglio e più domando
E più che io di peso son!
Donna obbediente mia droga
Sarà,
Baci vorrò a lei rubar.

*

#

@

Se gl’amici parlan d’amore,
Dicon sempre «È bello»,
Ma la guerra non hanno vinto mai!

#

@
Hanashita toki
Jibun otoshita
Ankoku ni zutto
Mô gisei ni nakanai"

* Hitori nareta.
Omoi wa hanaiki umu to,
Kirēna senaka, to
Iroppoi me wo omoe,
Nidoto Ai shitai
Kawaii to shiitekina
Jo wo sagasu

# Hito wa hoai shi hodo itoitai
Boku kenen hodo
Mukae hodo kisaisainô nai ki surozonji
Fāasto straik zutto sagashita,
Teki wa haryūdi natta

@ Hito wa ai shi hodo sugi
Boku ochido hodo
Toitai hodo fuhitsuyô da
Naonaona pātnā mireba,
Duke,
Kisu woga toritai.







Nakayoshi wa ai tsuite
Zutto "Kirē" to iu,
Demo mô kôsen wo kachinakatta




Hanashita toki,
Jibun otoshita.
Ankoku ni zutto,
Mô sasagi ni nakanai!

* Hitori nareta,
Omoi wa naiki umu to,
Kireina senaka to
Iroppoi me wo omoe,
Ai shitai.
Kawaii to shitekina
Onna wo sagasu.

# Hito wa ai shi hodo itoitai?!
Boku kenen hodo
Chikai hodo sainô nai zonji,
Fāsuto sutoraiku wo zutto sagashita,
Teki wa karyūdo natta.

@ Hito wa ai shi hodo sugi?!
Boku ochido hodo
Toitai hodo fuhitsuyô da!
Naonaona pātonā mireba,
Dzuke,
Kisu ga toritai.







Nakayoshi wa ai tsuite
Zutto "Kirei" to iu,
Demo mô kôsen wo kachinakatta!




No comments:

Post a Comment